Just opened in January 2013! The new 6,800 square foot Fitness Center, located next to our Racquet Club, features:
- Cardio and weight training room with Cybex state-of-the art equipment featuring wireless Internet and television
- Indoor and outdoor group fitness classes
- Personal training and assessment room
- Dedicated stretching area
- Outdoor 25-yard, four-lane heated lap pool for aquatic classes, lap swimming, and master and youth swim teams
- Kids Playcare Center
- A Senior Wellness program
- Locker rooms include day lockers, showers, and dressing areas
- Private massage treatment room
- Reception and refreshment area
The cardio and weight training room overlooks the heated lap pool. Additionally, there is
an outdoor area for group fitness, such as yoga and other athletic training programs.
Tim Majure, Director of Fitness and Recreation, has planned a variety of classes including Spinning, Yoga, Zumba, Step, Boot Camp, TRX, Aquacize, Cross Training, Masterís Swimming, Cycling and Golf Fitness classes.
The hours of operation have been extended to 5:00am-9:00pm Monday - Thursday, 5:00am - 7:00pm Friday; 7:00am - 7:00pm Saturday & Sunday..
Members may also schedule wellness assessments and coaching through a partnership
with Premier Physical Therapy, an outpatient physical therapy company that provides rehabilitation and wellness services for a wide variety of conditions.